Hey there! Happy Friday! You know what today is. . . Friday Finds!
Today we are bringing you some seriously sweet and delicious desserts! Our team rounded up some seriously sweet summer desserts! With the weather heating up, all we want is a something cold and creamy! Check out our inspo board below and make sure to make at least 2 of these delicious sweets this Summer!
. . .
Are your taste buds ready for all this goodness?!?! We are all heart eyes!
- KATE: Coconut & Watermelon Sorbet --"Since I don’t eat or drink dairy, I love me some coconut milk and water! This sorbet would be the perfect light snack for any hot summer afternoon."
- CELINE: Nutella Cool Whip Pie -- "Because Nutella, duh!"
- HALEY: White Strawberry Lemon Sangria --"Not quite what some would call a dessert, but it is a sweet, delicious, summer-y treat that is impossible to mess up and soooo tasty!"
- CLAIRE: Chocolate-coconut-banoffee-pie --"Chocolate. Coconut. Banana toffee. Need I say more? No need to mess around with non-chocolate desserts."
- MEREDITH: Frozen Bourbon Slush -- "Combines a few of my favorite things! Super refreshing and delicious - perfect for the beach or lake! Make it in a plastic jug and can just keep it in the freezer for whenever!"
- MK: Paleo Banana Fried Ice Cream -- "This recipe is easier than it looks! For a healthier version of a sweet treat, give this a shot! "
We can't wait to see your desserts that you make! Make sure to leave us a comment with you favorite one from above!
Happy weekend, friends!